After nearly three years of waiting, developer Remedy and publisher Microsoft will finally release their time-bending action game Quantum Break on April 5 for the Xbox One and Windows 10. The day before the launch, 11 Microsoft Stores in the U.S and Canada will hold launch events for the game.
The stores will let attendees play Quantum Break before its releases, and will also have food and music, along with prizes and a limited-edition Quantum Break poster as a gift for the first 200 gamers at each store. The locations for the launch events are:
- Fashion Valley Mall (San Diego, CA)
- Pacific Centre (Vancouver, Canada)
- NorthPark Center (Dallas, TX)
- Park Meadows Mall (Lone Tree, CO)
- The Florida Mall (Orlando, FL)
- Tysons Corner Center (Mclean, VA)
- Westfield Century City (Los Angeles)
- Yorkdale Shopping Centre (Toronto, Canada)
- Bellevue Square (Seattle, WA)
- The Domain (Austin, TX)
- Microsoft Flagship Store on Fifth Ave. and 53rd. St. (New York City, NY)
Remember, pre-orders at any Microsoft Store, or on its website, for Quantum Break on the Xbox One will offer buyers some free extras, including a $10 Xbox gift card, a free download of Alan Wake's American Nightmare for the Xbox 360 that can be played on the Xbox One, and the full Windows 10 version of Quantum Break.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.