What you need to know
- Capcom recently announced the Resident Evil 3 remake.
- The minimum requirements to run the game have been shared on Steam.
- Resident Evil 3 remake is currently scheduled to release on April 3.
- You can grab the Resident Evil 3 remake for $60 on Steam.
Resident Evil 3 remake was recently shown off by Capcom and it's only a few months away. Ahead of the game's release, the Steam page has been updated, showing the minimum requirements you'll need in order to run the game.
- OS: WINDOWS 7, 8.1, 10 (64-BIT Required)
- Processor: i5-4460 or FX-6300 or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 760 or AMD Radeon R7 260x with 2GB Video RAM
- DirectX: Version 11
Curiously enough, the recommended specs for running the game at something above minimum settings have not yet been posted. We'll be sure to provide an update whenever that set of requirements is made available.
Resident Evil 3 remake is a fully remade version of the original game, with a third-person camera perspective and other changes, all built in the RE engine. In Resident Evil 3, players take on the role of Jill Valentine as she's attempting to get out of Raccoon City, all while being pursued by the horrific, unstoppable Nemesis. It also includes a new multiplayer title, Resident Evil Resistance, a 1v4 game where four players have to confront an evil Mastermind.
A glorious remake
Resident Evil 3 is back and better than ever. The package not only includes the remake, but the multiplayer game Project Resistance, too.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.