Rocket Riot, a quirky 2.5D arena shooter, has returned for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile. The cartoony side-scroller, wherein players can take on over 200 levels of pixel art goodness, was originally available for Windows Phone 7 and Windows Phone 8.1. Along with a move to the universal Windows 10 platform, Rocket Riot even packs support for input from a mouse and keyboard, Xbox controller, and, of course, touch.
Update: We should mention two other things: This game is Xbox Live enabled, so achievements! Also, you can unlock ALL the characters via an in-app purchase right now for $0.
Here's a look at everything you can check out in Rocket Riot for Windows 10 PC and Mobile:
- Engage in over 200 single player missions; explore the amazing-looking pixel art worlds.
- Unlock over 300 characters; Zombies vs. robots! Pirates vs. rocket-propelled bananas, moose's, ninja's, cowboys, and many more... Whatever you like, we got it!
- Multiplayer challenges let you compete for ultimate Rocket Riot world domination!
- Outsmart tons of bosses and mini bosses; it takes all your skills to win.
- Classic Rocket Riot™ levels with awesome new stories, characters and visual effects.
- 20 insane power-ups; useful, useless … and above all explosive power ups!
- Colorful 8-bit style visuals with a splash of modern artistic flair, now in stereoscopic 3D.
- Regenerating maps; destroy it all and exterminate the arena's. Add Comment
- Use touch, mouse/keyboard controls, or USB Xbox Controller.
- Outrageously fun on both Windows 10 devices and Windows 10 Mobile.
To mark the launch, Rocket Riot is currently on sale, down from its regular $3.99 price to $3.49. So if you're interested in giving the game a shot, now is as good a time as any to give it a go. Be sure to hit up the Windows Store to try Rocket Riot and let us know what you think in the comments!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.