One of our favorite Windows Phone fitness apps, Runtastic Pro, is currently available to download for free for a limited time. The app normally costs $4.99 to purchase.
While the app hasn't been updated for several months, it still offers Windows Phone users with a number of reliable features. Here's a quick look just in case you are unfamiliar with Runtastic Pro:
- Track activities & view your routes utilizing GPS: Records duration, distance, calories burned, speed, elevation change and more stats
- Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, strength training & other indoor workouts
- Runtastic Routes: Flag one of thousands of routes on Runtastic.com and sync it automatically with your smartphone
- Share routes via NFC from phone to phone
- LIVE Tracking: Show family & friends your position in real time when out for a run or ride
- LIVE Cheering: Get cheered on by friends for additional motivation during your LIVE activities & up the fun factor
- Music integration & Voice Coach (DE, EN, FR, ES, IT, JP) for top motivation and encouragement
- Heart Rate Integration: Track your HR with the Runtastic Heart Rate Monitor (supports Bluetooth® Smart)
- Heart Rate Zones: Work out in your ideal heart rate zone (e.g. fat burning zone)
- Interval training: Get faster with effective, customizable interval training
- Additional info: Record mood, temperature, surface details & personal notes post-activity
- Training history: View activity details within your Runtastic running app or on Runtastic.com
- Split table: Distance information (elevation change, time, pace per kilometer)
- Live Tile: Monthly statistics & transparent Live Tile on your start screen
- Display your routes (Nokia Maps)
- Hydration feature: Find out how much liquid you lost during an activity
- Bird View: Check out maps from bird's eye perspective
- Upload activities to Runtastic.com: Get detailed analysis and statistics, as well as a complete overview of your performance and progress
- Social network sharing: Post your activities on Facebook, Twitter or on Runtastic.com
You can also read our detailed experiences with Runtastic Pro app here for more information.
Let us know what you think of the app in the comments!
Thanks to Marko for the tip!
Rainbow Six Siege Year 5: What to expect in 2020
As Rainbow Six Siege Year 5 approaches, we’ve wrapped up everything we know about its Operators, maps, and more so far.
Should you get an SSD or HDD when building your PC?
Building or upgrading a PC and don't know whether to go with SSD or HDD for your storage? Let's break it down.
Rainbow Six Siege Operation Void Edge: Everything we know
Rainbow Six Siege Operation Void Edge opens Year 5 with new Operators, maps, and a ton of gameplay improvements. We’ve wrapped up everything we know about Ubisoft’s cryptic next season, ahead of its Six Invitational reveal.
The Super Bowl is finally here. Check out these must-see Windows apps
After an excellent regular season and a thrilling first few rounds of the NFL Playoffs, the Super Bowl is finally here. Here are the best Windows 10 apps to help you enjoy the big game.