We're entering day ten of Microsoft's 12 Days of Deals sale, and another batch of goodies is available at a discount. This time, the company has cut prices on select movies and TV shows by up to 60 percent. The deals aren't quite as drastic as some of the PC deals we've seen in recent days, but there are definitely some good pickups here.
There's a lot to choose from in this sale, but we've included some of the highlights below:
- John Wick Chapter 2 - $9.99 (was $14.99)
- The Big Sick - $9.99 (was $14.99)
- Hacksaw Ridge - $9.99 (was $14.99)
- Star Wars: The Digital Six Film Colelction - $74.99 (was $89.99)
- The Best of Tarantino - $19.99 (was $62.94)
- The Walking Dead Season 8 - $32.99 (was $42.99)
- American Gods Season 1 - $9.99 (was $19.99)
- Fargo Season 3 - $19.99 (was $24.99)
- Moana - $14.99 (was $19.99)
- National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation - $9.99 (was $12.99)
Unlike previous sales in the 12 Days of Deals, a lot of these movies and TV shows are on sale for longer than today. Microsoft will launch its eleventh day of deals starting at midnight Eastern time tomorrow, December 16, with up to $500 off select PCs with Intel processors.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Review: Samsung Galaxy Book S brings amazing battery life, tough keyboard
Samsung's Galaxy Book S runs the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 8cx ARM processor. With a slick, slim design and weighing just 2.1lbs how does this ultra-light laptop handle office productivity? With exceptionally good battery life and that always-on 4G LTE we have some thoughts in our latest review.
The games on Xbox Cloud Gaming that need touch controls
Minecraft Dungeons proved that touch controls and cloud streaming games can work, so we put together a list of the games we think need touch controls as soon as possible.
Join us LIVE for the Windows Central Video Podcast today at 2:30PM ET
We're LIVE with the Windows Central Video Podcast today at 2:30pm ET, make sure you're there!
These are the best upgrades for your Prusa Mk3 3D printer
The Prusa Mk3 is one of the best 3D printers you can buy right now, but even the best can be made better. Here are some of our favorite upgrades for the Mk3.