What you need to know
- Microsoft's SMS Organizer has an update available on Android.
- The update adds support for multiple attachments in single messages.
- It also includes several bug fixes, including improving image quality from attached photos.
SMS Organizer recently received an update on Android that includes several bug fixes and some useful new features. Following the update, the app supports multiple attachments on a single message. It also gains the option to rename group conversation names.
The app is available on Android devices in early access. SMS Organizer is a Microsoft Garage project that automatically organizes your inbox. It can also set automatic reminders and supports inbox customization. The app initially launched in India but expanded to other regions in 2019. Here's what's new with the latest update to SMS Organizer:
- Support multiple attachments in single message.
- Rename group conversation name.
- Handle Share contact as vCard event.
- Show contact MMS received as vCard in chat
- Improve image quality attached from camera app
- Ability to zoom MMS image in full screen mode
- SMS search crash fix.
SMS Organizer lets you back up your messages up to Google Drive, which makes it easy to restore messages if you lose your phone. It also lets you filter messages based on if you've read them already, making it simple to catch up on anything you've missed.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Sean Endicott brings nearly a decade of experience covering Microsoft and Windows news to Windows Central. He joined our team in 2017 as an app reviewer and now heads up our day-to-day news coverage. If you have a news tip or an app to review, hit him up at firstname.lastname@example.org.