The latest update to the free-to-play game Spider-Man Unlimited has reached Windows Phone, and this one has a direct tie-in for Spider-Verse, the big storyline that's currently running in Marvel's Spider-Man family of comic books.
Simply put, Spider-Verse isn't just about Spider-Man but a ton of different incarnations of the web slinger. Here's the change log with what players can expect in the new update:
- Enter MORLUN and KARN. Rival brothers, vampiric immortals, unimaginably powerful. Survive their "Great Hunt" before they devour every Spider-Man ever!
- 8 new Spiders, including ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN, SILK, and for the first time ever: SPIDER-UK!
- Experience the Spider-Verse comics, including story tie-ins, characters, and villains, through new NARRATIVE EVENTS! Featuring new events daily, with progressing storylines!
- Party like it's 2099! Run through dimensions, and experience the futuristic 2099 NEW YORK environment!
- Snowy NYC environment, for a limited time only!
- Face off against HYDRO-MAN in special Winter Holiday Events and collect Spidey presents!
- New Rewards! Win automatic Rank Up cards, Slots, Consumables and Legendary Spider-Men in events!
- Coming soon: Vote for the next-released Spider-Man from Spider-Verse! (But we're not telling you who… yet!)
Thanks to Izulman, Jackie F., and the many folks that tipped us!
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.