State of Decay 2 is set to release later this month for Xbox One and Windows 10, delivering a new entry to Microsoft's zombie franchise. Following up on the 2013 Xbox Live Arcade game for Xbox 360, the title is expected to deliver deeper survival mechanics, a large open world and highly anticipated cooperative multiplayer.
Microsoft has now released the Xbox Live Achievement list for State of Decay 2, as first picked up by TrueAchievements. Comprised of 62 unique Achievements totaling 1000 Gamerscore (G), challenges lie across all aspects of the package. Rewards are in place for scavenging, expanding your base and killing zombies, as well as other smaller activities on offer.
After recently getting hands-on with State of Decay 2, it appears much of this achievement list should be relatively obtainable in a standard playthrough. Many tasks center around exploring what the game has the offer and progressing through its core systems.
Below is the complete State of Decay 2 achievement list, shared between Xbox One and Windows 10 versions of the game.
- Puppies and Kittens: Kill 100 zombies. [10G]
- Secret Achievement: Have a survivor within your community die. [5G]
- Toothpaste Piñatas: Search 10 containers. [5G]
- No Stone Unturned: Search 100 containers. [20G]
- I Got You a Pony: Deliver a rucksack to your Storage facility. [5G]
- I Got You a Pack Mule: Deliver 50 rucksacks to your Storage facility. [20G]
- Construction Complete: Build a facility at your base. [5G]
- Paradise City: Build 10 facilities at your base. [20G]
- Heart of Darkness: Destroy a plague heart. [10G]
- These Dreams: Destroy 5 plague hearts. [20G]
- Welcome to the Jungle: Recruit a new survivor to your community. [10G]
- Through a Glass Darkly: Survey 5 sites from high places. [5G]
- Silent Cartographer: Survey 50 sites from high places. [10G]
- Secret Achievement: Cause a commotion while searching a container. [5G]
- No More Strangers: Earn enough standing to promote a recruit to citizen. [10G]
- Gotta Be Larger than Life: Earn enough standing to promote a citizen to hero. [20G]
- Breach and Clear: Secure 5 sites by exploring every room and killing every zombie. [10G]
- Every Piece of Trash in Town: Secure 25 sites by exploring every room and killing every zombie. [10G]
- Sorry for Party Rocking: Destroy an infestation. [10G]
- The Purge: Destroy 10 infestations. [20G]
- Flash Mob: Destroy a horde. [10G]
- Crowd Control: Destroy 25 hordes. [20G]
- Road Warrior: Kill 50 zombies with your car door. [10G]
- Blind Justice: Kill a feral. [15G]
- Barley and Spoiled Blueberries: Kill a bloater. [15G]
- Glutton for Punishment: Kill a juggernaut. [15G]
- Call Me Any Anytime: Call in a radio command. [10G]
- Citizen Z: Call in 25 radio commands. [20G]
- Men Without Hats: Shoot the helmet off an armored zombie. [10G]
- I Ran So Far Away: Choose a specialization for the Cardio skill. [15G]
- Knowing is Half the Battle: Choose a specialization for the Wits skill. [15G]
- Wax On, Wax Off: Choose a specialization for the Fighting skill. [15G]
- Short Controlled Bursts: Choose a specialization for the Shooting skill. [15G]
- Mediocre!: Elect a warlord as the leader of your community. [15G]
- Nice Moves There: Elect a sheriff as the leader of your community. [15G]
- Doctor Terminus: Elect a trader as the leader of your community. [15G]
- Can We Fix It? Yes We Can!: Elect a builder as the leader of your community. [15G]
- Total Eclipse: Destroy every plague heart in your territory. [40G]
- Holding Down the Couch: Switch to a different survivor when you become fatigued. [10G]
- Be Still My Dog of War: Complete a campaign with the warlord's legacy. [30G]
- I Am the Law: Complete a campaign with the sheriff's legacy. [30G]
- Speedy Delivery: Complete a campaign with the trader's legacy. [30G]
- If You Build It, They Will Come: Complete a campaign with the builder's legacy. [30G]
- Dam Fine Territory: Settle a base in the foothills territory. [30G]
- Ten Thousand Gallon Hat: Settle a base in the plateau territory. [30G]
- Tilting at Windmills: Settle a base in the valley territory. [30G]
- The Next Generation: Start a new community with survivors from a completed one. [20G]
- Sie sind das Essen und wir sind die Jaeger!: Shoot off a flare (or volunteer to help someone who does). [20G]
- Walkers and Biters: Kill 1,000 zombies. [20G]
- Others and Wights: Kill 10,000 zombies. [40G]
- From the Top of My Lungs: Kill 4 screamers. [15G]
- What We Do in the Shadows: Destroy a plague heart at night. [10G]
- War Rig: Use the Auto Shop to create an upgrade kit and apply it to a vehicle. [20G]
- Rucks in Trucks: Transfer a rucksack from a vehicle's inventory directly into your base. [10G]
- Who Run Bartertown?: Build the Trade Depot facility at your base. [15G]
- Mercy Hospital: Build the Field Hospital facility at your base. [15G]
- Citizens First and Soldiers Second: Build the Armory facility at your base. [15G]
- Enemy at the Gates: Build the Sniper Tower facility at your base. [15G]
- Piggyback Ride: Finish off a juggernaut with a melee execution. [10G]
- Friendship is Magic: Work with 5 enclaves to make them your allies. [20G]
- Black Friday: Spend Influence to buy 10 items from enclaves. [10G]
- Can Buy Me Love: Earn influence by selling 10 items to enclaves. [10G]
State of Decay 2 is on track for a May 22 release, priced at $29.99 on Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs. The game will also be accessible via Xbox Game Pass – the Xbox One's Netflix-style subscription for games, valued at a $9.99 flat monthly fee.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Best Microsoft Surface Cyber Monday Deals: Surface Pro 7 down to $600
Microsoft's Surface lineup has grown by leaps and bounds over the years. Whether you're looking for the newest Surface Pro X or Pro 7 or are willing to settle for a previous generation at an even more discounted price, we've got all the best deals you're going to find around the 'net right here.
These are the best deals on Xbox consoles you'll find this month
If you're in the market for a new Xbox One console, you'll want to check these deals out first.
Need a new laptop to run VR? Here are the best devices out there now.
Using a laptop to power your VR system makes it easy to take it with you wherever you go. Not just any laptop is going to work for VR, though, so we rounded up your best options right here.
Plow through enemies with these great beat 'em ups for Xbox
Feel the urge to unleash some pent up frustrations on armies of bad guys? Here are some of the best beat em' ups and hack n' slashes to bring your much-needed catharsis.