What you need to know
- The Surface Go 2 has a new firmware update.
- The update improves pen performance when a palm is touching the screen.
- The update also improves system stability.
Microsoft just rolled out a firmware update for the Surface Go 2. The update improves pen performance when a palm is on the screen and also improves general stability.
Here's a look at what's new, according to Microsoft's Surface Update History:
- Elantech Ltd. – Firmware - 18.104.22.168: Surface Touch - Firmware - improves pen performance when your palm is on the device.
- Surface – Firmware – 22.214.171.124: Surface UEFI – Firmware - improves system stability.
The Surface Go 2 is a recent addition to Microsoft's Surface lineup. It has a larger display than its predecessor while maintaining the same body size. You can check out our full review of the Surface Go 2 to read more about the device.
The latest firmware update for the Surface Go 2 should be available now through Windows Update.
Small and portable
The new Surface Go 2 packs a larger 10.5-inch higher resolution display, thinner bezels, more power and storage for all your on-the-go computing tasks. It's also compatible with previous and new accessories.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.