The Surface Pro 4 tablet officially goes on sale Monday, October 26 and Microsoft is celebrating the occasion with launch events at many of its retail store locations.
Microsoft has listed which stores will participate in the Surface Pro 4 launch events on that day, which it says will include "demos, giveaways, food, music" and more. One store, the upcoming flagship location in New York City will have a Surface Pro 4 event on Tuesday, October 27, the day after it officially opens on Monday. All of the events will allow the first 200 people to get tickets for a "meet-and-greet" with an NFL football player.
Here's the list of stores, and football players, at each Surface Pro 4 launch event:
- The Fashion Mall at Keystone, Indianapolis, Indiana with Indianapolis Colts quarterback Matt Hasselbeck
- Dadeland Mall, Miami, Florida with Miami Dolphins wide receiver Greg Jennings
- Lenox Square Mall, Atlanta, Georgia with Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Devin Hester
- Fashion Centre at Pentagon City, Arlington, Virginia with Washington Redskins quarterback Kirk Cousins
- The Shops at Prudential Center, Boston, Massachusetts with New England Patriots cornerback Malcolm Butler
- Baybrook Mall, Frienswood, Texas with Houston Texans wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins
- Lakeside Shopping Center, Metairie, Louisiana with New Orleans Saints running back Mark Ingram
- Fashion Valley Mall, San Diego, California with San Diego Chargers running back Danny Woodhead
- Bellevue Square Mall, Bellevue, Washington with Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Tyler Lockett
- 677 Fifth Avenue, New York, New York with New York Jets quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick and running back Chris Ivory
Source: Microsoft Store (Facebook)
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.