Fans of the popular Twitter client for Windows 10 and Mobile Tweet It! will want to grab the latest 2.8.0 update that just went live in the Store.
Version 2.8. of Tweet It! brings a plethora of new fixes, improvements and additions including hashtag autocomplete. Here is what is new:
Tweet It! 2.8.0
- Search is now more powerful with rich abilities for fine-tuning
- You can now save or delete any search query
- Application will save your search history and sync it across all your devices
- You can now pin search queries to start screen
- Improved conversation view for tweets
- Small trends UI changes
- Built-in browser now has it's own page in the settings
- Small fixes and tweaks for built-in browser
- You can set built-in browser to be closed when opening a page in a system browser
- Video player will remember last set volume and will use it when started
- Updated tile for profiles
- When saving tweet to Pocket hashtags from it will be used as tags
- Small fixes for notifications settings
- When composing a tweet, you can now choose profile (if you got more than one) to send it from
- Added hashtags autocomplete (application will look for hashtags in your saved searches and search history)
- Improved UI for mobile devices in landscape
- Improved UI for Continuum
- Improved UI for pop-up panels on mobile devices
- Fixed refresh button visibility for mobile devices in landscape when more than one tab is visible
- Added Bulgarian language
That's a pretty solid update that should make using Tweet It! for multiple accounts, regular users and those who like using hashtags a lot easier. Tweet It! constantly ranks as one of our favorite Twitter clients, so it's worth as shot if you are looking for a new one.
Download Tweet It! from the Windows Store (opens in new tab)
Daniel Rubino is the Executive Editor of Windows Central, head reviewer, podcast co-host, and analyst. He has been covering Microsoft here since 2007, back when this site was called WMExperts (and later Windows Phone Central). His interests include Windows, Microsoft Surface, laptops, next-gen computing, and arguing with people on the internet.
If only the Check for Updates on the retooled Windows Store (W10M Fast Ring) would work. Can't get any app updates until there's a fix at the WP System level. Unless I uninstall/reinstall the specifc app(s) I suppose. TweetIt! has become my most used app now over Tweetium & Aeries since their updates are getting better.
Follow this link to Store and press Update.
https://www.windowscentral.com/e?link=https2F%2Fclick.linksynergy.co... In the same way you can hit download app in WC app and press update directly for this app.
Store updated today too and that bug is now gone
Still lags all the time on my Lumia 950 :(
Really impressive update!
Design and performance are so good. Nice job!
Still doesn't seem to work well with the Band2 when there are more than 15 tiles. it won't even install
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.