Not only will the game get a new mode, but there are plenty of costume packs coming as well. Here's everything you should expect in Assassin's Creed Origins in November. The Trial of the Gods mode is free to everyone. The other packs can be purchased or come with the season pass.
- Ubisoft is planning a title update that will ready it for the launch of the Xbox One X, improving stability, and add additional support for HDR on all supported platforms.
- Trial of the Gods is a new mode which lets you battle deities. It's the ultimate boss battle and victorious players will be rewarded with some legendary loot. The first Trial of the Gods starts on November 7, 2017 with Anubis.
- Roman Centurion Pack is out on November 7 and gives you costumes and mounts which look like hybrids between Roman and Egyptian styles.
- Nightmare Pack is coming on November 14 and includes terrifying, burning costumes and mounts.
- Horus Pack is coming on November 21 and makes you look like the eagle god Horus and gives you a camel.
- First Civilization Pack is coming on November 28 and includes some very stylish costumes and mounts.
Hopefully Ubisoft will continue supporting the game like this for many months to come. Right now, Assassin's Creed Origins is a good game but it needs some work when it comes to its frame rate and animations on Xbox One. The title is a fresh start for the series in many ways because it adds proper role-playing mechanics to the franchise.
Assassin's Creed Origins takes place in Ancient Egypt, a land of majesty and intrigue, but one that is disappearing in a ruthless fight for power. You play as a Bayek, the first Assassin, who must unveil dark secrets and forgotten myths as you go back to the one founding moment: the origins of the Assassin's Brotherhood.
Assassin's Creed Origins launched on October 27, 2017 on Xbox One, Windows PC and PlayStation 4. Be sure to check it out at retailers and look forward to our review. The game is getting its Xbox One X update soon.
Keep an eye on WindowsCentral.com/Gaming for all the latest in Xbox and Windows 10 gaming, accessories, news, and reviews!
Asher Madan handles gaming news for Windows Central. Before joining Windows Central in 2017, Asher worked for a number of different gaming outlets. He has a background in medical science and is passionate about all forms of entertainment, cooking, and antiquing.
Hmm no mention of pricing though? Is this for Season Pass holders? So many questions!
The article answers your questions with regards to the season pass.
Yep I must have read right over it with all the excitement of the new content coming so quickly lol.
Already bought game on my xbox one, cant wait start play on xbox one x
It's a little blurry on Xbox One but it should look amazing on Xbox One X. Have you read Jez's preview? I think he said something like "it's the best-looking game he's ever seen" on a console.
I never read preview/review coz if i decide buy game, nothing cant change my mind, and game looks amazing without review u can see ) Even i have game already i dont wanna start play before x1x.
i can't believe the season pass is $40...
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.