Ubisoft joins the likes of Bethesda, Microsoft, EA and Sony in having their own E3 2015 presentation. There they will be offering up details on what fans can expect to see, and just how to see them.
- The conference starts at 3PM PDT / 10PM GMT on Monday 15th June.
- You can stream the event live on YouTube using this link, or via Ubisoft's official Twitch channel.
- All of the trailers and features displayed throughout the conference will be uploaded to Ubisoft's official YouTube channel here.
- You can also head to Ubisoft.com which will act as a hub for all the above information on the day.
- The conference will be hosted once again by actress and comedian Aisha Tyler.
E3 attendees will be lucky enough to go hands-on with Assassin's Creed: Syndicate, Rainbow Six Siege and The Division. I believe this is the first time The Division will playable at an event like this, which indicates to me that the game will be featured heavily in the conference.
Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot praised the gaming community in a press release teasing a conference jam-packed with fan favourites, and a "few big surprises".
I think there's a fair chance Watch Dogs 2 could be among Ubisoft's announcements, which is certain to include new information on Rainbow Six Siege, Assassin's Creed Syndicate and The Division. I'd also like to see a Child of Light sequel with a bit more ambition than its predecessor. Nothing would make me happier than an announcement that Ubisoft are dropping micro-transactions from the pause menus of its fully priced titles though.
E3 begins with Bethesda's press conference on Sunday 14th of June (7PM PDT) and Windows Central will be on hand to bring you the game industry's biggest announcements throughout the week.
What games are you most looking forward to hearing more about? Hit the comments.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Jez Corden a Managing Editor at Windows Central, focusing primarily on all things Xbox and gaming. Jez is known for breaking exclusive news and analysis as relates to the Microsoft ecosystem while being powered by caffeine. Follow on Twitter @JezCorden and listen to his Xbox Two podcast, all about, you guessed it, Xbox!