If you were intrigued by our review of the WaterField Outback sleeve for the Surface Pro 3, you might be wondering what their other offerings are. Well, you're in luck, as the company just announced a whole slew of new sleeve cases for a number of recent laptop offerings such as the Dell XPS 13, ASUS Transformer Book Chi T300, and various Lenovo ThinkPads.
Here are some of the main features and options of these new laptop sleeves:
- High-grade, shock-absorbing neoprene padding inside a ballistic nylon shell
- Bottom loop help extract the laptop
- Choice of horizontal- or vertically-oriented case to match
- messenger bags or backpacks
- Optional addition of a lightly-padded flap for extra protection
- Choice of trim: grey-checkered Indium, or brown or black leather
- Optional D-rings and a strap
- All metal hardware add-ons
- Close-fitted best sleeve for Dell XPS 13, Asus Transformer Book Chi T300 and new Lenovo ThinkPads
- TSA-friendly. Keeps laptop safe going through security.
- Made entirely in the USA—San Francisco
The sleeves are available starting at $49, with various additional options that cost anywhere from $5-$27 extra. If you want to check them out for yourself, and possibly even pick one up, hit up that source link below to get started. Additionally, if you'd like a little more insight into what goes into one of these cases, feel free to check out the video embedded below.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.