This week we're catching up on Microsoft Build, why Windows Lite won't be announced this week, the status of Windows 10 October 2018 update, and what's going with the new Edge with Chromium and Google?
Tune in for our latest Week in Microsoft episode to catch up on all the news!
The #WeekInMicrosoft episode No. 9
- October 2018 Update crawls up to 29.3 percent of Windows 10 PCs
- Why 'Windows Lite' will NOT be announced at Microsoft Build 2019
- Microsoft Build 2019: The sessions to watch out for
- Microsoft Edge Canary channel updated with page translation feature
- Microsoft Edge Dev channel updated with Windows 10 32-bit support, more
- Microsoft Edge with Chromium suddenly stops working with Google Meet
Subscribe to our Youtube channel!
The first Surface Duo camera sample is here — what do you think? (poll)
The Surface Duo's camera has been a hot topic of discussion since Microsoft debuted the phone last year. This week, we got our first look at its capabilities with a photo shared by Microsoft's Panos Panay. Let us know what your first impressions are in our poll.
Get the right GPU for a stellar VR experience. These are the best available
VR performance hinges on a lot of factors, though perhaps none more important than the graphics card. If you're wondering what the best option is for your next gaming and VR PC, we've rounded up a bunch that fit a number of budgets and performance levels.
How to sanitize all types of Xbox controllers properly
We live in strange times that will hopefully blow over soon. Until then, though, we're all adapting to new habits, which include cleaning and sanitizing stuff more than we may do usually. Here's how to give an Xbox controller a nice clean.
Here's what you can use to block ads on Edge
Ad blockers are a wonderful thing. They do exactly what they're supposed to: block ads when browsing the web. Here's the best for Microsoft Edge.