Microsoft is rolling out one of the last 19H1 builds for Insiders in the Fast ring today, bringing just one new fix as Microsoft signs-off on Windows 10 19H1 development. With this release scheduled for official rollout in April, Microsoft needs to get 19H1 wrapped up, and we're hearing that will be happening as early as this week.
Here's what's fixed in build 18362:
- We fixed an issue resulting in the Connect app crashing on launch for some Insiders.
- Microsoft Store app updates do not automatically install on 18356+. As a workaround, you can manually check for, and install updates via the Microsoft Store app. Open Select "…" > "Downloads and updates" > "Get updates".
- Launching games that use anti-cheat software may trigger a bugcheck (GSOD).
- Creative X-Fi sound cards are not functioning properly. We are partnering with Creative to resolve this issue.
- Some Realtek SD card readers are not functioning properly. We are investigating the issue.
As always, check out the Windows Blog for the official changelog.