What you need to know
- Windows 10 build 19569 is now available for Fast ring Insiders.
- This build comes alongside a set of new icons for Insiders to check out.
- Fast ring Insiders can grab this build now via Windows Update.
A fresh Windows 10 Insider build is now rolling out to the Fast ring. This release pushes the build number to 19569, and it comes alongside some new icons for several Windows 10 inbox apps. There are also a handful of general changes and improvements, along with a set of known issues.
Here's a look at all of what's new and improved in build 19569.
Evolving the Windows 10 icons
General changes, improvements, and fixes for PC
- We fixed an issue resulting in OneDrive not working and using an unexpectedly high amount of CPU for some Insiders on the previous build.
- We resolved an issue where SCSI drivers weren't being recognized with certain third-party virtual machines, which was causing c1900191 errors on these devices. We're continuing to investigate additional c1900191 errors on other devices.
- We fixed an issue impacting Start menu reliability after upgrade for some Insiders.
- We fixed an issue resulting in some Insiders experiencing a green screen with a SYSTEMTHREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED error on recent builds.
- BattlEye and Microsoft have found incompatibility issues due to changes in the operating system between some Insider Preview builds and certain versions of BattlEye anti-cheat software. To safeguard Insiders who might have these versions installed on their PC, we have applied a compatibility hold on these devices from being offered affected builds of Windows Insider Preview.
- We are aware Narrator and NVDA users that seek the latest release of Microsoft Edge based on Chromium may experience some difficulty when navigating and reading certain web content. Narrator, NVDA and the Edge teams are aware of these issues. Users of legacy Microsoft Edge will not be affected. NVAccess has released a NVDA 2019.3 that resolves the known issue with Edge.
- We're looking into reports of the update process hanging for extended periods of time when attempting to install a new build.
- We're investigating reports that some Insiders are unable to update to newer builds with error 0x8007042b. The Documents section under Privacy has a broken icon (just a rectangle).
- When you upgrade with certain languages, like Japanese, the "Installing Windows X%" page isn't rendering the text correctly (only boxes are displayed).
- We're continuing to investigate the issue where input stops working in some places if clipboard history (WIN+V) is dismissed without pasting anything.
- The cloud recovery option for Reset this PC isn't working on this build. Please use the local reinstall option when performing Reset this PC.
If you're enrolled in the Fast ring, you can grab Windows 10 build 19569 via Windows Update now. For more on this release, you can also check out Microsoft's full release notes.
Im more interested in the monitor/device shown in that pic. Probably nothing though.
Weird thing to roll out piecemeal. Mine updated only Photos out of all the non-Office apps after updates from the store and Fast Ring.
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.