We're back with another exciting episode of the Windows Central Podcast, and this week Edge with Chromium is now available for testing in two different flavors: Dev Channel and Canary Channel. Daniel Rubino and Zac Bowden dive deep into why this massive change to the Edge browser is so great for end users and developers.
They also talk about the latest news with regard to Fast and Slow ring, including the release preview for Windows 10 May 2019 Update. They also scour the agenda for Build 2019 to look at what might be happening down the road.
Finally, there's a 'Blush Blend' Surface Pro Type Cover available to customers in the UK. Absent are any notes of oak or chocolate.
This episode of the Windows Central Podcast was recorded on April 12 2019.
- Microsoft Edge with Chromium browser is now available as preview program goes live
- Windows 10 20H1 build 18875 now rolling out for Insiders in the Fast ring
- Microsoft pushes Windows 10 May 2019 Update to the Release Preview ring
- New Surface Pro Type Cover 'Blush Blend' now on sale in the UK
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via Spotify
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 | Android
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.