We're back with another exciting episode of the Windows Central Podcast, and this week, Daniel and Zac chat about the most significant announcements from Build 2020 — the biggest news is Project Reunion. They also review Surface Earbuds and discuss expanded availability of HoloLens 2.
This episode of the Windows Central Podcast was recorded on May 22nd 2020.
- Microsoft's Project Reunion aims to streamline Win32 and UWP app development on Windows 10 | Windows Central
- Microsoft Build 2020: The biggest announcements and sessions to watch | Windows Central
- Microsoft Surface Earbuds review: All-day comfort comes at a hard to justify price | Windows Central
- Microsoft confirms plans to bring some Windows 10X features to Windows 10 | Windows Central
- Microsoft Lists lets you track and manage just about anything with Microsoft 365 | Windows Central
- Microsoft Edge Stable channel nabs extension sync, automatic profile switching | Windows Central
- Microsoft expands HoloLens 2 availability, adds 5G/LTE dongle support | Windows Central
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via Spotify
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 | Android
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
- Watch the live stream video archive
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.