What you need to know
- Starting now, and lasting the next eight weeks, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers will have access to more exclusive perks.
- This includes new in-game content, more Microsoft Reward points, sweepstakes, and even a free 3-month subscription to Postmates Unlimited.
- This is Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Summer Mode, and it will continue to add new perks, sweepstakes, and rewards as the weeks go on.
- Subscribers can keep up to date using their Xbox Dashboard, or the Xbox Game Pass mobile app.
If you're an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscriber, you'll definitely want to pay attention to Summer Mode, an eight week event that rewards existing members and enticing new subscribers with a variety of perks and prizes. The event starts today, and will continue to grow and be added to over time, so subscribers will always have something new to look forward to around every corner.
Some of the biggest perks include:
- In-game content for Dauntless, like seven different skins and different supplies.
- A 3-month subscription to Postmates Unlimited, a food delivery subscription that provides free delivery on a bunch of restaurants.
- Lots of ways to earn more Microsoft Rewards points, including double perk points for certain games, exclusive quests, and more.
- A sweepstakes to potentially win a golden Xbox if you gain enough perk points, with more sweepstakes in the future.
- A future "Big Gaming Weekend" which will open up multiplayer and some free games for the whole weekend.
Summer Mode isn't done with just that, as new quests and rewards will be added as the event goes on. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers don't need to do anything to benefit, other than keep an eye on your Xbox Dashboard and the Xbox Game Pass mobile app. New subscribers can still get started with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for as little as $1. You can find more information on the Xbox website (opens in new tab).
A catalog of games
All your gaming needs, in one subscription.
Is the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate the best value in all of gaming? It's possible. Ultimate bundles your Xbox Live Gold subscription with an Xbox Game Pass subscription for both Xbox consoles and Windows PC's. That means access to hundreds of games, with more added all the time, for a single monthly subscription cost.
Windows Central Newsletter
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Zachary Boddy (They / Them) is a Staff Writer for Windows Central, primarily focused on covering the latest news in tech and gaming, the best Xbox and PC games, and the most interesting Windows and Xbox hardware. They have been gaming and writing for most of their life starting with the original Xbox, and started out as a freelancer for Windows Central and its sister sites in 2019. Now a full-fledged Staff Writer, Zachary has expanded from only writing about all things Minecraft to covering practically everything on which Windows Central is an expert, especially when it comes to Microsoft. You can find Zachary on Twitter @BoddyZachary.
does the UK get specific perks? we don't have postmates here
Post doesn't mention anything UK specific, but it does say that more perks will be rolling out over the summer, so keep an eye out!
Looking forward to more bonus points! I'm really enjoying quests and its making me play more games.
Didn't really see any new ways to earn points yet. Hopefully that comes soon.
I have not checked the Xbox Dashboard, but I have the new Xbox Mobile app for iOS.
It's not mentioned in there. My guess is most of these perks are not available in Europe.
Luckily, where it matters, XGP Ultimate is equal to the US 😎🎮
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.