What you need to know
- New tasks can now appear at the top of your to-do lists on the Windows 10 version of Microsoft To Do.
- Starred tasks can also move to the top thanks to the same update.
- The update is available now on Windows 10, and some of its features are also available on iOS and Android.
A recent update to Microsoft To Do on Windows 10 allows you to have new tasks appear on the top of your to-do lists. Similarly, you can have starred tasks move to the top of your lists. The same update also brings accessibility fixes, including announcing when a due date is removed from a task.
Microsoft To Do's changelog explains the entirety of the update:
- You asked, and we listened. You can now add new tasks to the top! But that's not all, starred tasks can now move to the top too. Set your preference in settings.
- We made a number of accessibility fixes including announcing the removal of due dates, recurring tasks and reminders.
Previously, added tasks went to the bottom of to-do lists. This was fine if you regularly check off every item on your list, but if you have a list of recurring tasks or a lot of other tasks, your new items can get buried. The change makes it easy to find new and important tasks.
The iOS and Android versions of Microsoft To Do also recently received the ability to have starred tasks move to the top of lists. Though, neither of them has the ability to have new tasks appear on the top of lists.
Microsoft To-Do syncs your tasks and lists across all of your devices, including devices running Windows 10, iOS, Android, and Mac. It supports file attachments, sharing tasks and lists, and has a clean interface.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Best Minecraft Dungeons character builds we've found so far
Minecraft Dungeons is a game all about the loot. As such, we thought we'd share some of the endgame builds we're currently using, that might help you get started with your own creations.
Check out these excellent Windows 10 laptops that come with LTE support
Need a quality Windows 10 laptop that can stay connected while on the go? Check out this roundup of the best devices complete with LTE modem.
The XPS 13, XPS 15, or XPS 17: Which Dell laptop would you choose?
Dell now has three different sizes for its XPS notebook. Each excels in its own right, so you might be wondering exactly which one is the best choice to suit your needs.
Make the most of your Surface Pen and Slim Pen with these awesome apps
To really maximize the ability of the Surface Pen and Slim Pen, there are some essential apps you should check out. We've rounded up the best right here for a variety of purposes.