You're going to want to grab Essential Anatomy 3 for Windows 8.1. You're especially going to want to grab it if you're going back to school this fall and will be taking an anatomy or physiology course. The app normally goes for $24.99 in the Windows Store, but it's currently available for just $9.99.
Essential Anatomy 3 is one of the most well reviewed anatomy app in the Windows Store. You don't need to be a student in the medical field to appreciate Essential Anatomy. It's a highly recommended app for doctors, physiotherapists, nurses, and others.
You can use your Surface Pro 3 or Windows 8.1 machine to study every system in the body. The skeletal system is there in detail, as is the nervous system, the vascular system and all others. All systems are rendered in 3D, so you can view any anatomic structure in isolation and any angle.
Here are some of the features you'll find in Essential Anatomy 3 for Windows 8.1:
- New 3D technology via 3D4Medical's latest graphics engine
- Over 4,000 highly detailed anatomical structures
- Multiple Selection Mode - Hide/Fade/Isolate individual or multiple structures
- Preset and customizable Bookmarks
- Correct audio pronunciation for every structure
- Latin nomenclature for each anatomical structure
- User friendly and intuitive interface
- Multiple search options
- Dynamic quiz function - Drag and Drop and Multi-choice
- Custom search modes
- Extensive social media tools and sharing capability
You can grab Essential Anatomy 3 in the Windows Store. There's a free trial available, so you can check it out and see if this is an app you'd like. The trial lasts 15 days, but we recommend buying it as soon as possible if you end up liking it. You normally need to pay $24.99 for the full app, but it's just $9.99 until September 14. Act fast!