Geometry Dash, the popular rhythm-based action platformer game from developer RobTop Games that launched on Windows Phone in June, just got a new and very large content update in the Windows Phone Store.
Here's a quick look at the change log for the 1.8 update:
- New level "Hexagon Force"!
- New dual character game mode!
- New slope ground objects!
- Ability to create 2-player levels (playing on same device)
- Lots of new art and effects
- New achievements to complete!
- New unlockable icons, ships, gravity balls and UFOs
- New colors
- Performance improvements
- Huge changes in the editor. Playtest your levels in-editor, free move objects, flip & rotate groups, + more!
- Bugfixes and tweaks
What do you think of this rather extensive update for Geometry Dash? Thanks to Usama for the tip!