Hike Messenger has been updated for Windows Phone. Today's update brings the app to version 2.7 and introduces a few new features. You can look forward to increased privacy settings and features with today's Hike Messenger update.
Here's the full changelog for Hike Messenger version 2.7 on Windows Phone:
- Hidden Mode: An awesome new hike privacy feature which allows you to hide the chats that you want to keep private from the world and access them only with a password! No one except you can read them anymore \o/
- Choose Who Sees Your Profile Picture: Only your selected friends can now see your display picture!
- Hide Content Preview in Notification: An advanced privacy feature giving you the ability to hide content from the push notification.
Normally we would have ended here. However, we hired three new rockstar developers, who managed to squeeze in the following additional features in this release:
- Copy Status Updates: Now you can easily copy your friend's status updates in the timeline by long pressing and hitting copy.
- View Undelivered Images: Simply long press an attachment to view
- New Chat Themes: You will absolutely love the 4 new chat themes we have added
- Turn Off Auto Save to Gallery: No more taking up valuable storage space. You can always manually save the image later.
- Bug Zapping: Fixed the sticker crash bug and managed to zap many more bugs (even the massive sugar water-drinking ones from Men In Black)
Really big changelog for today's update! We're glad to see Hike Messenger take Windows Phone seriously with their recent hire of three new developers. What feature are you digging the most in today's update? Let us know.
Thanks for the tip Hameed A!