Owners of Microsoft's Surface Pro 4 tablet who want to keep it safe might want to look at Kensington's newly revealed product. The Kensington BlackBelt 2nd Degree Rugged Case was revealed as part of the accessory maker's CES 2016 announcements.
Here's a look at the features for the case:
- Military-Grade Drop Protection – A strong, rugged TPU body surrounds the Surface Pro 4 and meets the MIL-STD-810G testing protocols for drop protection.
- Custom-Designed for Surface – Kensington is an official participant in Microsoft's Designed for Surface program, which helps third-party manufacturers create exceptional accessories that work seamlessly with Surface devices.
- Hand Strap – Constructed of flexible silicone to fit a wide variety of hand sizes, the hand strap provides users with a convenient and worry-free way to hold the tablet when sharing or collaborating, especially in a highly mobile environment.
- Type Cover Channel – Allows users to quickly and easily attach or detach the Type Cover without having to remove the rugged case from the Surface Pro 4.
- QuickFold Design – Ideal for mobile viewing, the Type Cover can be folded up the backside of the rugged case so the keyboard is neatly out of the way without having to detach it.
- Unobstructed Access – Strategic cutouts in the case allow users to take full advantage of the Surface kickstand, buttons, ports, and cameras.
The Kensington BlackBelt 2nd Degree Rugged Case will be priced at $59.99 but a release date was not announced.