If you are using Windows 10 and are part of the Insider testing program, you should be able to download a new version of the Mail and Calendar app. It adds a few new features that should be made available for non-Insiders in the near future.
Here's a look at what's new for Insiders:
- Drag and drop attachments into your email messages
- Print week view in the calendar
- Turn off the message preview text in the message list
- Get rid of junk email with right-click Move to Junk
- Let others know "I'll be late" directly from meeting notifications
The new version number for the app is 17.6769.40152.0. Again, this update is just for Windows 10 users on the Insider program, so if you are using the standard version of the OS you can stand down.