The third-party Pokémon Go app PoGo-UWP for Windows 10 Mobile has released a major new update. It brings the app up to version 1.0.29 with a number of new features, such as the addition of the Pokedex and item inventory.
Here's what's new and improved with the latest PoGo-UWP version:
- Added item inventory
- Added Pokedex
- Added battery saver mode
- Added level up notification
- Added hatching notification
- Added new translations
- Improved update system, now we can remotely disable the app if some game-breaking change happens
- Improved network Handling
- Improved UI
- Improved app messages to make them more useful
- Fixed catching bugs
- Fixed bug in proto files that caused wrong values to be sent to server
- Fixed resume to map page after suspension
- Fixed a lot of other minor things
Finally, another big change is users can now just copy the Appx files to their phone and direct install through File Explorer. No need to use developer portal and secondary files! This improvement should make it a lot easier for regular users to use and enjoy.
Keep in mind that this app is not approved by Pokémon Go developer Niantic Labs. Using PoGo-UWP could result in having your Pokémon Go account being banned permanently.