4castr Windows Phone weather app updated with multiple location support and more
One of our favorite weather apps made for Windows Phone, 4castr, has just issued a new and big update that adds quite a few new features, along with general improvements and bug fixes.
You can check out the change log for the new 1.8 version below:
- Added multiple location support
- Added new interactive tutorial
- Added option to hide alert counter on live tile
- Added update notifications
- Added automatic weather data updates when app is resumed
- Added new pinwheel loading animation
- Added knowledge base to Uservoice portal
- Removed voice command support (due to issues with Cortana)
- Alert TTS Improvements
- Radar Accuracy Improvements
- 4castr Pro Trial Improvements
- Data Processing Speed Improvements
- Glance Forecast UI Improvements
- General Improvements
- General Bug Fixes
While the app is free to download and use, you can also upgrade to a Pro version of 4castr for $1.99 inside the app that adds a number of additional features. What do you think of this latest update to the app?
Windows Central Newsletter
Get the best of Windows Central in your inbox, every day!
That's how I did it, only got it on my 920 a couple of days ago, didn't even know that glance had been updated
I currently have Amazing Weather, MSN Weather, Blue Skies, and Atmosphere Weather installed. Amazing Weather has been the best so far. Blue Skies has had the best alerts, and I only reinstalled MSN because Atmosphere Weather has been having issues. It appears the issues are resolved as of this morning.
I guess I am missing it somewhere, but how can I make the live tile transparent? I activated pro, but the live tile only lets me select from colored themes.