Account Tracker from Graham Haley and Response Ltd. is now live in the Windows Phone Store. Account Tracker is a personal finance app that has had a bit of success over on the iPhone and based on our first impressions it should do well on the Windows Phone platform.
Account Tracker is laid out nicely taking advantage of the panorama and tile design of the Windows Phone's Modern UI. The main pages of Account Tracker will display an account summary of all your financial accounts, a transaction entry screen with tiles to add spending, income, refund and transfer activities, a budgets page and pages that will chart cash flow and spending.
Additional key features of Account Tracker include:
- Group accounts into one or more account groups, for example to separate personal accounts from your business ones
- Set up alerts, if an account is likely to go overdrawn, or hit its overdraft limit
- Set up bill reminders for non-automatic transactions
- Add payee/payer details and categories to each transaction to track where you are spending your money and on what
- Split a transaction across multiple categories
- Reconcile your account data with your statements, either manually or automatically (based on transaction date)
- Set spending and income budgets to track your cash flow over time
- View detailed and powerful reports showing account balances, and cash flow, as well as a breakdown of spending, income and transfers by category
- Account data can be secured using a PIN code
Account Tracker will also allow for your data to be backed up on your Skydrive account and Live Tile support is available to make it easier to monitor individual accounts or add transactions.
There is a trial version of Account Tracker that is limited to 25 transactions. The full version of Account Tracker is slated to run $2.49 and you can find it here at the Windows Phone Store.
Surface, Windows won't hit revenue guidance due to coronavirus
As the effects of the coronavirus are felt throughout the world, Microsoft warned today that it won't meet its expectations for its Surface and Windows revenues when it reports its next quarterly earnings.
Microsoft Edge's Surf game splashes into the Dev channel
Now you can get your Surf on in the Microsoft Edge Dev channel. The latest update brings the Easter egg to Dev channel testers, along with a tweak that lets you add the share button next to the address bar and more.
NBA 2K21: Everything you need to know
The NBA 2K series is a perennial favorite for good reason, and expected to elevate its game on next-gen consoles with NBA 2K21, we fill you in on everything you need to know.
Need to grab some audio from YouTube? These converters have you covered
YouTube is an excellent source for music, podcasts, and other audio. The tools in this collection will help you convert content from YouTube into MP3 files you can use anywhere.