Developer CatenaLogic has released Zonos, another third-party Sonos speaker app for Windows 10 on PC and Mobile.
Sonos has already revealed it has no plans to release a Universal Windows Platform app for Windows 10, but that is not stopping other developers from creating their own apps that support the popular connected speakers. One such app, Phonos, was launched in April and now there's Zonos.
The app itself has been in the Windows Store for a little while now but the developers officially announced its launch on Sunday (via WinBeta). Here's a list of its features:
- Control media playback of all players
- Group players into zones
- Browse your media library and third-party media services
- Reorder play queues so you decide the order in which your media is played
- No need to pair this controller with your Sonos network, it works out of the box
- Advanced features such as alarm management, sleep timer and more!
The app is free to download, but there is an in-app purchase to get rid of banner ads. The developers also note that Zonos cannot be used to initially set up your Sonos network.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.