What are the best apps and tech for fitness? #AskDanWindows 42
Tune in to the latest AskDan video now!
I'm back with another audience-driven episode of #AskDanWindows!
I'm answering five questions this week instead of the usual three. I'm focusing on Windows 10 S, why we don't push Samsung phones here at Windows Central, and the tech I recommend for getting back into fitness!
Audience questions for Episode 42
- Turning the Store-app restriction on for Windows 10 the same as Windows 10 S? - Asif Shadab Malick
- I hear you enjoy your fitness. Can you please recommend a good app for tracking progress (like weight)? - ZipZapRap
- Why are you not recommending or pushing Samsung phones despite Microsoft selling them? - randyoaks187
- How is Microsoft using the space for the fan on the Core i5 non-LTE Surface Pro? - Nero Cui
- Should Microsoft launch an iMessage competitor? Bruno D
Thanks to everyone for the questions!
Don't use Twitter? After much feedback, we are happy to announce you can forward your questions to AskDan@WindowsCentral.com to submit your requests!
Hate using email? Join me on our #AskDan Forums at Windows Central! I'll occasionally jump in there to try and answer questions or take ideas for new episodes of our web series.
Ask Dan Forums at Windows Central
You can also find previous episodes of #AskDanWindows here on the main landing page.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Daniel Rubino is the Editor-in-chief of Windows Central, head reviewer, podcast co-host, and analyst. He has been covering Microsoft since 2007 when this site was called WMExperts (and later Windows Phone Central). His interests include Windows, laptops, next-gen computing, and for some reason, watches. Before all this tech stuff, he worked on a Ph.D. in linguistics, watched people sleep (for medical purposes!), and ran the projectors at movie theaters because it was fun.