More details have been revealed about what will be included in the Season Pass for the super-hero open world action game Batman: Arkham Knight. One of them will be a DLC single player expansion where Batgirl will be a playable character.
Earlier in the week, publisher Warner Bros. Interactive announced that the Season Pass for Batman: Arkham Knight would be priced at $39.99 for six months worth of post-release DLC content. However, the publisher only gave a very general overview of what would be included at that time. This weekend, the game's Facebook page offered up more details about some, but not all, of the DLC content.
- An all new prequel story expansion in an entirely new location where you play as Batgirl for the very first time in the Arkham series.
- The Season of Infamy - Play as Batman in all new story missions featuring legendary super-villains invading Gotham City, with new story arcs, missions and gameplay features.
- Gotham City Stories - Play as Batman's key allies in narrative missions extending their storylines, from both before and after the events in Batman: Arkham Knight.
- Legendary Batmobiles with Themed Tracks - Drive the most iconic Batmobiles from Batman's 75-year history, on custom-built race tracks, each themed to that Batmobile's specific era. Every Batmobile will be drivable across every race track.
- Crimefighter Challenge Maps - Engage in a series of new challenge maps utilizing the unique play styles of Batman and his allies.
- Character Skins - A variety of skins from across the eras for Batman, Robin, Nightwing and Catwoman.
Batman: Arkham Knight is scheduled to be released on on June 23 for the Xbox One, PC and PlayStation 4 from developer Rocksteady.
Spellbreak update: Story driven quests and competitive challenges await
Exciting new challenges and storylines are in store for Spellbreak players when the Chapter 1 update releases on Dec. 15. Learn all about it here.
PC Gamer is teaming up with SpecialEffect for a holiday giveaway
PC Gamer has joined forces with UK nonprofit SpecialEffect to for a holiday giveaway. Several EPOS | SENNHEISER products are available and there's multiple ways to enter.
Microsoft acquires Smash.gg esports tournament platform
Microsoft has announced an agreement to acquire online esports tournament platform, Smash.gg, after five years of operations.
Plow through enemies with these great beat 'em ups for Xbox
Feel the urge to unleash some pent up frustrations on armies of bad guys? Here are some of the best beat em' ups and hack n' slashes to bring your much-needed catharsis.