The streets of Big Smoke City aren't for the faint-hearted at all. Gang lords and their thugs rule, and there's danger around every corner. The city doesn't need a hero, it needs someone who is tough and rough enough to take on the scum that festers in the streets. The goal is to clean up the streets by beating up everyone in sight.
Today, developer MakinGames and publisher Team17 announced a partnership for the launch of Raging Justice. According to the developer, Raging Justice is a new take on the beat 'em up genre. The game is coming to Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch, and PlayStation 4 in 2018.
Raging Justice is a classic style brawler brought back to life with high-resolution graphics and surround sound. You battle your way through hordes of thugs, unleashing maximum brutality with your character's savage fighting style. The best part is that you can choose to arrest or annihilate your foes. Whether you play as a good cop or bad cop has consequences and will result in a different ending.
Raging Justice features two main characters. Rick Justice is a cop who's been on the force for as long as anyone can remember and he's pretty good at it. That said, he hasn't got to where he is by playing by the rules, as he tends to punch first and ask questions later. Nikki Rage is a highly skilled former military combatant with a knack for getting herself into sticky situations. However, she gets the job done and has the highest conviction record on the force. You control these two characters on your crusade to destroy criminals.
The game requires you to use precise moves to knock out endless enemies. While there are many mechanics in Raging Justice, some of the key features are listed below.
- Arresting enemies or knocking them out has consequences on not just the story, but also the gameplay. Being a good cop is a healthier lifestyle so you have more health. Being a bad cop gives you more loot but your partner can pick it up before you do.
- The combat relies on kicking, punching and stomp your way through levels with Rick and Nikki.
- Vehicles are also part of the game as you can mow down your foes in lawnmowers and tractors. However, vehicles have limited health so you have to make sure they don't explode while you're in them.
- You can use a variety of weapons found in the environment. For example, players can smash their way through a bar fight with a stool, but there are also quirky devices like deadly pigeons. It's unclear how the pigeons work but we are curious.
- Lastly, the game features co-op multiplayer so you don't have to clean up the streets on you own.
Raging Justice sounds like a hilarious, skill-based game. Hopefully, the title will be a quality experience on consoles and resonate with gamers when it comes out this year.
Keep an eye on WindowsCentral.com/Gaming for all the latest in Xbox and Windows 10 gaming, accessories, news, and reviews!
Surface Duo is better at multitasking than Galaxy Z Fold 2. Here's why.
The $2,000 Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 and $1,400 Microsoft Surface Duo are garnering many headlines because of pricing, and they both "fold" in some manner. But these devices are radically different, a point demonstrated with great effectiveness by @iAm_erica in this new video.
Review: Samsung Galaxy Book S brings amazing battery life, tough keyboard
Samsung's Galaxy Book S runs the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 8cx ARM processor. With a slick, slim design and weighing just 2.1lbs how does this ultra-light laptop handle office productivity? With exceptionally good battery life and that always-on 4G LTE we have some thoughts in our latest review.
The games on Xbox Cloud Gaming that need touch controls
Minecraft Dungeons proved that touch controls and cloud streaming games can work, so we put together a list of the games we think need touch controls as soon as possible.
Finding Xbox One Wireless Controller replacement parts is easy
Here are all the replacement Xbox One controller parts you need for an easy fix.