What you need to know
- Cyberpunk 2077 is a futuristic open world RPG from CD Projekt RED, the creators of the Witcher franchise.
- The game has been trickling information ahead of its launch on November 19, 2020 through its Night City Wire series.
- In Episode 3, CD Projekt RED revealed the minimum and recommended requirements for PC gamers to enter Night City.
- The requirements are much more modest than some might have expected, meaning lots of players should be able to enjoy Cyberpunk 2077.
Cyberpunk 2077 continues to build up unbelievable levels of hype as it barrels towards a full launch on November 19, 2020, and steadily trickles information to waiting players with its Night City Wire series of streams. The latest episode also revealed some critical information for players seeking to enter Night City on their gaming PC: the minimum and required specs and requirements for Cyberpunk 2077. If you thought you'd need to rebuid your PC for NVIDIA's 30-series graphics cards, rest assured the requirements on display here are actually quite modest.
The minimum requirements for Cyberpunk 2077 include:
- Windows 7 64-bit or Windows 10 64-bit
- DirectX 12 support
- Intel Core i5-3570K or AMD FX-8310
- 8GB of RAM
- NVIDIA GTX 780 3GB or AMD Radeon RX 470
- 70GB of available storage, SSD recommended
If you want to eke out the recommended experience in Cyberpunk 2077, you'll need to include:
- Windows 10 64-bit
- DirectX 12 support
- Intel Core i7-4790 or AMD Ryzen 3 3200G
- 12GB of RAM
- NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB or AMD Radeon R9 Fury
- 70GB of available storage, SSD
If you're looking to upgrade your computer or even obtain a new one for Cyberpunk 2077, check out one of the best graphics cards available, or one of the best gaming desktop PC's, which can all help you get the best Cyberpunk 2077 experience around.
A dark and gritty world
The standard for next-gen.
Cyberpunk 2077 is the latest project from CD Projekt Red, the developers behind the Witcher 3. To follow up the game that defined a generation of gaming, Cyberpunk 2077 needed to be huge, ambitious, and captivating. Every indication says that CD Projekt Red is posed to repeat history with their sci-fi, open-world RPG adventure.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.