As promised last week, developer Madfinger Games has brought its popular free-to-play zombie-themed first person shooter Dead Trigger 2 to Windows Phone owners.
Dead Trigger 2 was first released for Android and iOS devices in October 2013. The game has been updated constantly since then with new content and now has 37 different weapons, 33 environments in 10 different regions and over 600 gameplay scenarios. Here's the lengthy description from its new Windows Phone page:
- TOURNAMENTS FOR REAL PRIZES - Get ready people, here they come. Join warriors from all around the world and fight in the Arena under custom gladiator rules every week. Become a legend in new Purgatory Arena.
- MOUTH-WATERING GRAPHICS - You'll be dazzled by cutting-edge graphics, including real-time water reflections, dynamic vegetation and enhanced ragdolls. Explore multiple locations and slaughter the undead in diverse places like eerie Shanghai alleyways, abandoned mines or the African desert, Europe, South America …
- THE FINGER IS MIGHTIER THAN THE GUN - Choose between a touch control scheme created especially for casual players or an enhanced virtual joystick. Do you prefer console gaming? Then go ahead, Dead Trigger 2 supports MOGA.
- REAL TIME STORY DEVELOPMENT - You are not alone. Take part in the Global Resistance, tune in to the to stay informed as the global gameplay develops, directly influenced by the participation of every single player. Enjoy different types of operations such as story or global missions and side-quests.
- REWARDS FOR EVERYONE - Participate in global missions and receive rewards. Complete achievements, meet challenges and receive exclusive in-game currency.
- THE HIDEOUT - Explore your personal hide-out and meet the Gunsmith, Medic, Scientist, Smuggler and Engineer. These NPCs will help you unlock incredible new weapons and gadgets.
- ORIGINAL AND FUN GAMEPLAY - Forget easy-to-kill Zombies. Get ready for Kamikaze, Vomitron and other bosses – powerful Zombies with an inventive approach to your elimination. Also be sure to try out non-traditional melee weapons such as the Big Hammer, Boat Motor or Machete. What's our favorite? You gotta try the Grenade Chickens, Rocket Chickens and special Machine-Gun Mounted Chickens. You're gonna love them…
Grab the game and sound off in comments about what you think! Unfortunately, you will need a device with 1 GB of RAM and remember, the game download itself is a massive 545 MB!
Thanks, @TBuria, for the tip!