Ubisoft has released the latest free update for its action game Tom Clancy's The Division on the PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4. The update, Conflict, adds a new Incursion into the Columbus Circle part of New York City, along with new Search and Destroy missions and more.
The game's official website has the full breakdown of what's included in the 1.2 Conflict update for The Division. Here are the highlights:
- New Incursion - Clear Sky: This new incursion takes players to the Columbus Circle area, where they face an overwhelming force of Rikers who are now in full control of the Manhattan airspace. Players need to team up to take back the area and secure the supply route.
- Search and Destroy Missions: Once all side missions and encounters have been completed in a named zone, Search and Destroy missions lead players to a group of enemies located in the open world.
- High Value Targets: After completing Search and Destroy missions, players are granted with valuable intel to hunt down new enemy leaders who have appeared all over Manhattan. Hijack Extractions: Players now have the ability to interrupt an extraction by cutting the rope and attempt to acquire the fallen loot bags. This is not without risk, however, as this action will instantly mark them as Rogue.
- Sealed Caches: Sealed Caches can now be dropped by named enemies in the Dark Zone. The content of these caches remains mysterious until they are extracted and can include gear, Division Tech, and Dark Zone funds.
- Player Stashes: Player stashes are now available in every Dark Zone checkpoint.
- ISAC Assignments: These weekly assignments are now included in the map overview. Also with this update, weekly exclusive rewards will be introduced as well as free vanity items.
In addition, there are a number of new Gear Sets for the game in the update, along with a long list of gameplay changes, loot balancing and bug fixes.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.