Does Razer Turret for Xbox One work with all Xbox games?
Why get a Razer Turret?
While it's true that there are a multitude of different keyboard and mouse options available for Xbox One users, there are a few reasons why Razer's upcoming Turret device will likely be a fantastic choice for Xbox One users. One of them is that it's completely wireless, meaning that you won't need to worry about how far away you're sitting from your Xbox One. Another is the magnetic mouse pad, which ensures that your mouse won't slip and slide off the pad if you tilt the device on an angle.
You'll get style points for using a Razer Turret, too — the keyboard, like most other Razer products, makes use of the company's famous chroma lighting, which allows you to customize the lights under the keys in 16.8 million different ways. For games that support it, you'll also be able to take advantage of Xbox Dynamic Lighting, which causes the keyboard to light up in-sync with moments from your gameplay experience.
Despite an announcement from CES 2019 that the Turret would be available soon, it's still only listed for preorder. We expect the device to be released by the spring of 2019, at the latest.
What games work with Razer Turret?
Here's a list of every title that can currently be used with mouse and keyboard, and the Razer Turret, on Xbox One:
- Bomber Crew (opens in new tab)
- Deep Rock Galactic (Xbox Dynamic Lighting) (opens in new tab)
- Fortnite (opens in new tab)
- Minecraft (opens in new tab)
- Strange Brigade (Xbox Dynamic Lighting) (opens in new tab)
- Warframe (opens in new tab)
- Vermintide 2 (Xbox Dynamic Lighting) (opens in new tab)
- War Thunder (opens in new tab)
- X-Morph Defense (Xbox Dynamic Lighting) (opens in new tab)
The developers of each of the following games have stated that they will be adding mouse and keyboard support in the future:
- Children of Morta (Xbox Dynamic Lighting)
- DayZ (Xbox Dynamic Lighting) (opens in new tab)
- Gears 5 (Xbox Dynamic Lighting)
- Minion Master
- Moonlighter (Xbox Dynamic Lighting) (opens in new tab)
- Realm Royale
- Roblox (Xbox Dynamic Lighting)
- Surviving Mars
- Vigor (Xbox Dynamic Lighting) (opens in new tab)
- Warface (opens in new tab)
Make sure to frequently check our guide to all games with mouse and keyboard support on Xbox One for any updates, as it's likely more titles will be added to the list as time goes on.
Next-level keyboard and mouse
Controllers? Who needs them?
With wireless functionality, a magnetic mouse pad, beautiful lighting effects, and Razer's seal of quality, the Razer Turret is looking to be one of 2019's most exciting Xbox accessories.
Brendan Lowry is a Windows Central writer and Oakland University graduate with a burning passion for video games, of which he's been an avid fan since childhood. You'll find him doing reviews, editorials, and general coverage on everything Xbox and PC. Follow him on Twitter.
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.