A new app has been added to the popular edjing suite of music apps, with this one devoted to vinyl scratching. Made specifically for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile, edjing Scratch works with the Mixfader wireless fader to help you create a next-generation DJ setup.
This is what you'll get with edjing Scratch:
- get more scratching control thanks to the specially designed single vinyl interface, and retrieve all the key features of dj turntables
- possibility to switch between deck A and deck B in a click
- one wide audio spectrum to browse through your songs in a simple touch
- one central spectrum that offers a real-time graphic representation of the sound to help you realize your combos and adjust your scratching
- automated audio FX sync on the BPM (loops and seek)
- possibility to add up to 8 hot cues on each deck
- 5 sound FX available: Phaser, Flanger, Echo, Reverb, Steel
- option of adjusting the crossfader curve: scratch cut, slow cut, dipped...
- possibility to adjust the cut-in point of Mixfader
- possibility to adjust the vinyl inertia, and the starting speed of the vinyl
- hamster switch to scratch in reverse mode
- real time sound analysis
- automatic detection of your songs BPM
- manual Pitch adjustment - possibility to assign a specific role to each one of your Mixfader: crossfader, volume, pitch...
You can grab edjing Scratch from the Windows Store now, and you can grab the Mixfader now for $129.
Download edjing Scratch from the Windows Store (opens in new tab)
Windows Central Newsletter
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Yaaass now I can be David Guetta
And I can be the next Zedd
Ya, it's uninspired, but at least it's indicative of what it is...
I read it as edging scratch, which sound like a skin complaint.
If only there was a Surface accessory that helped out with this endeavour.
You mean like the Surface music blade???? The idea was solid, I have no idea why they just left it to rot. Microsoft should have asked a few club DJ's to tinker and offer feed back and ideas.
I find Edjing's software to be extremely slow and unreliable on a 950. Pass.
Yey, now I can be DJ Shadow❗
It's not working properly on Lumia 950.
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.