A popular Asian-developed fantasy massively multiplayer game, Fallensouls: Fire War, has made the transition from iOS and Android to Windows Phone. Fallensouls: Fire War is a free-to-play game that was published by a newly revealed company called Miracle Games.
The official press release announcing Fallensouls: Fire War from Miracle Games, quite frankly, looks like it went through a bad online translation to English. However, it does offer a quote from "Michael Leader", an untitled member of the company:
And what is Fallensouls: Fire War all about? Here's the breakdown:
- Join Fallen Souls and fight for one of the Three Factions of Isolace, incarnate a Mighty Human, a Dark Undead or a beasty Orc to fight against evil forces amassing their armies
- Participate in the Auction house and find the right equipment for your character. You can sell and buy everything you find in the game allowing players to trade between them!
- Unite with thousands of players in a great massively multiplayer RPG game by creating your own Guild, competing against others, building your own castles and destroy others.
- Take part in huge world boss battles. What will be your destiny? Choose between a Brutal Warrior, an agile bowman or an epic Wizard, customize your hero with legendary equipment, enchant those and hire mercenaries to help you during your quest.
- Play it your way by defeating scary monsters using Action Strategy Combat. Explore diverse world maps to find secret and legendary loots.
At the moment, it looks like Fallensouls: Fire War is just for smartphones and not for Windows PCs. Please note that while the game is free to download and play, it does offer optional in-game purchases. Let us know what you think of this new fantasy MMO in the comments!
Source: Miracle Games (Gamasutra)
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.