After launching on Windows 8.1, Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff is now landing on Windows Phone 8.1 devices. The game asks you to be guardian of Quahog as you help rebuild it from the destruction created by Peter Griffin. You're also tasked with keeping Quahog safe.
Here are some of the things you can expect with Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff:
- It's Free! Freakin' free? Freakin' sweet!
- Create a living Quahog that fits enjoyably in your pants
- Unlock hilarious outfits for your characters like Mermaid Peter, Bikini-Clad Quagmire, and Rambo Lois
- Send your characters on ridiculous quests
- Keep Quahog safe from pirates, evil chickens, and other invasions
- Peterfy your town with decorations such as The Petercopter, The Peterdactyl, and The Hindenpeter
- Unlock hundreds of brand new and classic animations
Thanks to Dwane M. for the tip!
Dell's refreshed XPS 13 (9300) is tough competition for the Galaxy Book S
Samsung has released its ARM-based Galaxy Book S, and many are comparing it to the similarly sized Dell XPS 13 (9300). We break things down to help you make the right decision.
Microsoft's confident Xbox Series X news drip is a refreshing shift
Microsoft used to keep development pretty close to its chest, strewn through a lens of PR and over-thought marketing. Xbox seems to have turned a corner into something different.
Xbox Series X specs include 12 teraflops, confirms Microsoft's Phil Spencer
Phil Spencer, Head of Xbox, confirms that the Xbox Series X features 12 teraflops of computing power, in line with previous leaks from Windows Central.
Here are the best Windows Mixed Reality games you can play right now
To help you decide which Windows Mixed Reality games you should play first, we’ve rounded up the best on offer right now from the Microsoft Store and SteamVR.