Fenice, the popular third-party Twitter app for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile has been updated with a new logo and more. The update brings a number of big changes to the app, including image previews for quoted tweets, Redstone notification support with hero images and more. In addition, the developer has squashed a few pesky bugs, like the one that showed ordered tweets in the wrong order if you switched views.
- New logo! (yes, again)
- Quoted tweets now display attached image preview
- New indicator for multiple images in a tweet
- The app now dislays how many people decided to not be included in the retweet list
- We now support Redstone new notifications with hero image
- You can now set the app to always launch in compact mode
- Minor fixes and improvements
- Restores the ability to quickly switch to another DM conversation
- Fixes an issue that ordered tweets in the wrong order when switching view
You can grab the latest update from the Windows Store now.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Review: Razer Ornata V2 keeps the cool hybrid keys, adds media controls
The new Razer Ornata V2 still has its funky hybrid mecha-membrane switches but adds some new media controls, a volume wheel, and better cable management to the mix. This $99 gaming/typing keyboard is unique and quite captivating once you get used to it.
These are the best deals on Xbox consoles you'll find this month
If you're in the market for a new Xbox One console, you'll want to check these deals out first.
These are the very best SSDs available for Windows PCs
We take a look at some of the very best solid-state drives (SSDs) you can buy for your Windows 10 PC.
Make the most of your Surface Pen and Slim Pen with these awesome apps
To really maximize the ability of the Surface Pen and Slim Pen, there are some essential apps you should check out. We've rounded up the best right here for a variety of purposes.