Fhotolens is a neat photography app for Windows Phone, which provides your camera a virtual 10-24mm lens and HDR capture capabilities. The app has just been bumped to version 4.0, introducing a variety of features and improving the overall user experience.
Instead of being just a mere photography app with a few cool functions, the developer behind Fhotolens has decided to go all out and include a non-destructive image editor too. Here's a quick look at what's new in version 4.0 (for those of you who prefer lists):
- Fastest Loading 3rd Party Camera
- New and Fastest Non-Destructive Image Editor
- Unlimited Undo/Redo with Fast Slider to quickly see all of your changes.
- Create and Save Custom Presets
- Camera UI/UX updated
- Full Res 4:3 16:9 and 1:1 Ratios
- New HDR Processing Sharper and 25% Faster
- Camera now with AF and better Manual Controls
- New Library Search with +260 Sorting options.
Using a custom graphic library to really optimize the experience on Windows Phones, users can take advantage of less battery usage than other camera apps, less heat produced while in use, improved speed and other neat things mentioned in the above change log.
Sounds awesome, right? It is. Now go download it from the store and take some awesome photos. While Fhotolens is not as powerful as Fhotoroom, it's a sweet little app packing many features.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Rich Edmonds was formerly a Senior Editor of PC hardware at Windows Central, covering everything related to PC components and NAS. He's been involved in technology for more than a decade and knows a thing or two about the magic inside a PC chassis. You can follow him on Twitter at @RichEdmonds.