Since the Windows 10 app is a universal app, that means all changes and updates will be made for both the PC and Windows 10 Mobile versions from now on. Here's a quick recap of its features:
- New Challenges Tab Design: we've updated the look of Challenges to it easier to see your active challenges and create new ones.
- Not sure how to begin with Challenges? We've got a new introduction to get you started.
- Invite friends to join Fitbit when you create a Challenge
- Receive a notification when your Charge, Charge HR, or Surge is fully charged
All Day Sync Improvements (Windows 10 Only)
- We've got a much improved background process. All Day Sync should be significantly more stable and provide a better user experience.
Bluetooth Improvements (Windows 10 Insiders Only, coming soon to official Windows release)
- Windows 10 can now automatically pair devices during setup.
- Updates to pairing and syncing between Windows and Fitbit trackers.
- Design refinements.
- Performance improvements and general fixes.
- Feels faster
Fitbit also still plans to launch a version of the app for the Xbox One console later this year.
Update: As of 5pm ET the new Windows 10 Mobile app is now live in the Store!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.