What you need to know
- Hitman 3 is the thrilling conclusion to the Hitman assassination trilogy from IO Interactive.
- While the trilogy may be concluded, Hitman 3 still has some planned content up its sleeve.
- The game just revealed its February roadmap, which includes a new content update, escalations, contracts, and more.
- The update lands on February 23, but there'll be plenty more for players to take a look at in the meantime.
Hitman 3 has completed its fateful revival of the Hitman assassination series with its trilogy, but that doesn't mean the game is done adding to the "World of Assassination." Today, the Hitman 3 team has revealed its plans for Hitman 3 throughout February with this YouTube video. February looks to be a busy month for Agent 47, with numerous new additions planned for the game.
Hitman 3's very first content update is also landing on February 23, 2021, bringing with it a couple of "Deluxe Escalations," which include new outfits, weapons, and more.
The February roadmap for Hitman 3 includes:
- The Baskerville Barney Escalation on February 4.
- MinnMax Dubai Featured Contract on February 11.
- The Sinbad Stringent Escalation on February 18.
- Game content update on February 23.
- KindaFunny Dartmoor Featured Contract on February 23.
- The Gauchito Antiquity Deluxe Escalation on February 23.
- The Proloff Parable Deluxe Escalation on February 23.
- The Deceivers Sapienza Elusive Target from February 26 to March 8.
In our Hitman 3 review, we said that "Hitman 3 features some of the most complex and most creative levels in the series history while polishing the gameplay to perfection." While the game is far from perfect (especially for players who haven't played or don't own the first two entries in the trilogy), it's still very much worth picking up if you're interested.
Hitman 3 is out now for Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One, PlayStation, PC, and Nintendo Switch through the cloud. While Hitman 3 wasn't bereft of launch issues, it's still a fantastic conclusion for fans of the series. Be sure to check out our list of Best Headsets for Xbox Series X|S to get the most out of the game's audio and soundtrack.
Just shy of greatness
An imperfect kill
Hitman 3 is an excellent entry in the Hitman franchise but requires the previous games in the series to be appreciated as a whole.
Zachary Boddy (They / Them) is a Staff Writer primarily focused on covering the latest news, the best Xbox and PC games, and the most interesting hardware. They have been gaming and writing for most of their life, and have been with Windows Central and its sister sites since 2019. While originally brought on to write about all things Minecraft, Zachary has since expanded to write about practically everything that Windows Central covers. You can find Zachary on Twitter @BoddyZachary.
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.