While some banks have dumped their support for the Windows Phone platforms, others have added the use of the OS to their customers. The latest is the Italian bank UniCredit, which is now offering a Windows Phone app with a number of options.
Here's a translated list of list of some of the Windows Phone features
- Check the balance and movement of current accounts, Genius Card, UniCreditCard and other prepaid cards issued by the Bank
- Consult the details of funding
- Make "Quick Tasks", SCT and refills are easy and safe to most frequent beneficiaries
- Arrange transfers
- Recharge the prepaid cards UniCredit
- Recharge the mobile phone credit
- Pay by postal bulletins identifications (also with Datamatrix code capture), in white, MAV, RAV and REP
- Lock and UniCreditCard Genius Card, asking if the remission
- Find the branch and/or ATM closer and define the path for achieving them
We are unable to check out the features of the UniCredit app since it is not available in the US (for obvious reasons). If you are a UniCredit customer in Italy, let us know your impressions of the app in the comments.
Via: Plaffo; Thanks to Dario for the tip!
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.