What you need to know
- Lenovo announced the ThinkVision T86, T75, and T65 today.
- The large format displays are designed for conference rooms and classrooms.
- The ThinkVision T86 (from $7,999), T75 (from $6,999) and T65 (from $4,999) will be available starting in April 2022.
Lenovo just announced a range of ThinkVision large format displays (LFD) ahead of CES 2022. Built for meeting rooms, the ThinkVision T86, T75, and T65 have several features for collaboration. Each LFD features a built-in microphone, integrated speakers, and a modular webcam.
Unlike some displays of this size, Lenovo's new LFDs run on Android. People can also connect PCs to the displays through a wired connection or with Lenovo's W20 wireless dongle.
The new ThinkVision displays feature an 8-array microphone and a 4K webcam that's enhanced with AI. That camera has a 122-degree field of view and supports up to four times digital zoom. The LFDs can also voice tracking to draw focus to specific meeting participants.
Lenovo Smart Whiteboard is available on the ThinkVision T86, T75, and T65, allowing the displays to act as large digital canvases for collaboration.
Only the display size differs between the T86, T75, and T65. All three of the LFDs have the same internals and specs:
- 4K resolution up to 400nits brightness with Antiglare coating
- Infrared touch with +-1mm touch accuracy
- High performance system-on-chip (not specified) with embedded Android, 4G RAM and 64GB Flash memory
- Wireless projection through W20 wireless dongle
- Multiple input and output ports including USB Type-C, USB 3.0, HDMI, DisplayPort, Ethernet, Serial interface, and Audio.
- Ambient light sensor adapts brightness to suit room conditions
- Human presence sensor will save energy by detecting user presence and automatically turns display on, and will turn off once all participants have left the room
- 2 x 15-Watt speakers, built-in 8-array microphone and 4K AI-enhanced camera
The ThinkVision T86 (from $7,999), T75 (from $6,999) and T65 (from $4,999) will be available starting in April 2022.