One of Ubisoft's most-anticipated new titles is The Division 2, the sequel to the popular first game that launched back in 2016. The Division 2 is a third-person military shooter which tasks you with stopping malicious forces from seizing control of the government in the District of Columbia. It's unclear how the rest of the country is affected at this point.
As with any online game, The Division 2 has a number of issues. You can read about all of them below alongside potential fixes.
Update your graphics drivers
- When you are on PC update your graphics card drivers to the newest version.
Deactivate DirectX 12 on crashes
- It has been reported that DirectX 12 causes crashes, turn it down to DirectX 11.
- The Division 2 team is aware of numerous reports regarding audio issues within The Division 2. They are currently working to resolve these issues as soon as possible.
- Some users are reporting that sometimes enemies disappear while still shooting at you.
Missing language packs
- Some physical copies in select regions like Russia don't seem to have local langauge packs.
- Implemented a fix that should reduce occurrences of client crashes when using skills.
- Fixed an issue where players could be stuck in the wrong World Tier if they completed Strongholds without meeting the required Gear Score while in a group.
- Fixed an issue where players wouldn't be able to talk to agent Kelso at the Castle Settlement.
- Fixed an issue where players could obtain multiple Ivory Keys from the same source.
- Fixed an issue where map progress would not be saved when completing Open World activities and Side missions in another players' instance.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to loot Supply Drops multiple times.
- Fixed a bug where players could buy blueprints repeatedly at the vendors by logging out and back in.
- Fixed an issue where combining the Dialed in talent with the Emet Mask could lead to greatly increased Accuracy and Stability.
Have you encountered any other problems? Let us know.
Save the American government
The continuation of a popular franchise
One of Ubisoft's most-anticipated new titles is The Division 2, the sequel to the popular first game that launched back in 2016. The Division 2 is a third-person military shooter.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Benchmarking the new Surface Book 3 15 with GTX 1660 Ti and 10th Gen i7
Although it's too early for a review, here are some initial benchmarks from the new Surface Book 3 15-inch with a Core i7 and NVIDIA GeForce 1660 Ti (Max-Q) and how it compares to Surface Book 2 and other premium laptops. Spoiler: While the CPU is just OK, that 1660 Ti definitely bumps up the Book 3's potential.
Minecraft Dungeons has a major secret Diablo fans will love (spoilers)
Minecraft Dungeons is here, and I can't stop playing it. As we dive deeper into the end game, we keep finding more and more secrets, and one has been found now that Diablo fans will love.
Halo 2's PC launch instability was unacceptable, and Halo 3 can't repeat it
The launch state of Halo 2's multiplayer on PC was simply unacceptable, and the fact that the game was allowed to release in this state raises serious concerns about how future Halo ports, especially Halo 3, will turn out. Here's why this can't happen again if Halo is to be successful on the PC platform.
Best Minecraft Fan-made Art, T-Shirts, Stickers, Posters, and more!
Minecraft has become a global phenomenon over the years, and its fans have created tons of awesome different Minecraft-themed accessories and apparel for others to enjoy. Here are some of our favorites!