What you need to know
- Microsoft To Do can now auto-complete mentions when you press the tab key.
- The update also brings several accessibility fixes.
- The update is available now through the Microsoft Store.
Microsoft To Do on Windows 10 can now auto-complete mentions when you're assigning tasks when you press the tab key. The new feature comes in an update that also adds accessibility fixes and a few other changes. The update is available now through the Microsoft Store.
Mentions allow you to assign a task to someone on a shared to-do list. When you type the "@" symbol and start typing a person's name, Microsoft To Do shows suggested names as you type. Now, you can just press the tab key to auto-complete the mention. Here's the complete changelog:
- Using @mentions to assign tasks while you type? We've made it even easier now: press tab to auto-complete.
- The sections within your Flagged Email list have had a slight name change to make the sections clearer.
- We fixed an issue that caused you issues with manual sorting after exiting one of our automatic sort options.
- We made a lot of accessibility fixes, including adjusting colors for better contrast and improving keyboard navigation within a list.
The update makes it easier to assign people to tasks when you're using a mouse and keyboard. The new feature allows you to complete them without having to take your hands off the keyboard.
Microsoft To-Do syncs your tasks and lists across all of your devices, including devices running Windows 10, iOS, Android, and Mac. It supports file attachments, sharing tasks and lists, and has a clean interface.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Microsoft Edge Dev channel gets new collections features, extension sync
Another weekly update is out for the Microsoft Edge Dev channel, and it has a host of handy features to check out. New in this release are a couple of improvements to collections, extension sync, and more.
Join us for the latest Windows Central Video Podcast
We're live with the Windows Central Video Podcast today at 2:30pm ET, make sure you're there!
Are you working from home this week? (poll)
More people are working from home than ever right now, and we're wondering how you all are managing to stay productive in your homebound state. Chime in and let us know in our poll!
Here are the best apps to stream movies and TV on Windows 10
The number of streaming services continues to grow. Toss apps to rent and buy movies on top, and there are a lot of options. Here are the best apps to stream movies and TV shows on Windows 10.