What you need to know
- Microsoft To Do can now auto-complete mentions when you press the tab key.
- The update also brings several accessibility fixes.
- The update is available now through the Microsoft Store.
Microsoft To Do on Windows 10 can now auto-complete mentions when you're assigning tasks when you press the tab key. The new feature comes in an update that also adds accessibility fixes and a few other changes. The update is available now through the Microsoft Store.
Mentions allow you to assign a task to someone on a shared to-do list. When you type the "@" symbol and start typing a person's name, Microsoft To Do shows suggested names as you type. Now, you can just press the tab key to auto-complete the mention. Here's the complete changelog:
- Using @mentions to assign tasks while you type? We've made it even easier now: press tab to auto-complete.
- The sections within your Flagged Email list have had a slight name change to make the sections clearer.
- We fixed an issue that caused you issues with manual sorting after exiting one of our automatic sort options.
- We made a lot of accessibility fixes, including adjusting colors for better contrast and improving keyboard navigation within a list.
The update makes it easier to assign people to tasks when you're using a mouse and keyboard. The new feature allows you to complete them without having to take your hands off the keyboard.
Microsoft To-Do syncs your tasks and lists across all of your devices, including devices running Windows 10, iOS, Android, and Mac. It supports file attachments, sharing tasks and lists, and has a clean interface.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Looking for a new standing desk for working at home? Check out this table
Over the last month, I've been reviewing the FlexiSpot E5 3-stage dual-motor standing desk. I've been looking for a standing desk ever since the ongoing pandemic started, as I'm sure many of you have been too. It's more important than ever for us to be comfortable and healthy at home while working, and I think getting yourself a standing desk of some kind is a great way to do that.
Review: EnGenius ECW230 is one of the best cloud-based APs you can buy
EnGenius is making grounds with its new license-free cloud-backed networking equipment and the ECW230 is the company's new flagship PoE supporting access point with full support for mesh networks. Is it worth the high asking price? We took one for a spin to find out.
Watch Dogs: Legion review — A step in the right direction for Ubisoft
Watch Dogs: Legion works on multiple levels. Its "Play as Anyone" system lets you truly play as almost anybody and the story drives you deep into the heart of a fascist uprising.
Make the most of your Surface Pen and Slim Pen with these awesome apps
To really maximize the ability of the Surface Pen and Slim Pen, there are some essential apps you should check out. We've rounded up the best right here for a variety of purposes.