What you need to know
- Microsoft To Do can now auto-complete mentions when you press the tab key.
- The update also brings several accessibility fixes.
- The update is available now through the Microsoft Store.
Microsoft To Do on Windows 10 can now auto-complete mentions when you're assigning tasks when you press the tab key. The new feature comes in an update that also adds accessibility fixes and a few other changes. The update is available now through the Microsoft Store.
Mentions allow you to assign a task to someone on a shared to-do list. When you type the "@" symbol and start typing a person's name, Microsoft To Do shows suggested names as you type. Now, you can just press the tab key to auto-complete the mention. Here's the complete changelog:
- Using @mentions to assign tasks while you type? We've made it even easier now: press tab to auto-complete.
- The sections within your Flagged Email list have had a slight name change to make the sections clearer.
- We fixed an issue that caused you issues with manual sorting after exiting one of our automatic sort options.
- We made a lot of accessibility fixes, including adjusting colors for better contrast and improving keyboard navigation within a list.
The update makes it easier to assign people to tasks when you're using a mouse and keyboard. The new feature allows you to complete them without having to take your hands off the keyboard.
Microsoft To-Do syncs your tasks and lists across all of your devices, including devices running Windows 10, iOS, Android, and Mac. It supports file attachments, sharing tasks and lists, and has a clean interface.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
How does Samsung's new Galaxy Book S compare to the Surface Pro 7?
The Surface Pro 7 and Samsung Galaxy Book S are both premium Windows PCs, albeit with some major differences. Those shopping for a new device likely have these on their radar; we compare to help make a final decision.
Surface Laptop 3 owners reporting cracked screens, Microsoft investigating
A subset of Surface Laptop 3 owners report that their screens have cracked, seemingly through no fault of their own. Microsoft says it is aware of the reports and "investigating the root cause of the claims."
How Rainbow Six Siege’s Year 5 gadgets could redefine the Operator
Ubisoft hopes to liberate players from fixed roles in the Rainbow Six Siege meta, bringing a taste of Operator signatures to secondary gadgets.
The Super Bowl is finally here. Check out these must-see Windows apps
After an excellent regular season and a thrilling first few rounds of the NFL Playoffs, the Super Bowl is finally here. Here are the best Windows 10 apps to help you enjoy the big game.