A small, handy update is now rolling out to Microsoft To-Do for Windows 10, bringing with it some new sorting options for your smart lists. In the update, you'll find new options to hide empty smart lists, theme colors for your "Planned" smart list, and other, more minor tweaks.
Of course, this update also brings the usual smattering of general performance improvements. Here's a full look at what's new in Microsoft To-Do:
- If you found that your Planned smart list seemed a bit out of sorts, we apologize for the confusion. We've got it all, well, sorted with this update.
- Use theme colors to keep your lists organised? Then you'll be happy to know that you can now add themes to your Planned smart list.
- We've also added the option to automatically hide your empty smart lists, so you won't see an empty Planned or Important list in the sidebar.
- Likewise, your smart lists can be hidden from the context menu.
- We've also continued to improve our performance and sync.
Each of these tweaks can be found in Microsoft To-Do version 1.43.13131.0, available now via the Microsoft Store.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Hands-on with Surface Duo's OS gestures, spanning, app groups, and more
Microsoft's Surface Duo is coming soon, and the company has been working hard on finalizing the version of Android that will be shipping on Surface Duo later this year. Microsoft has released several emulator builds over the last few months, with each one progressing with new changes, bug fixes, and overall polish. Let's go hands-on with the latest build!
Minecraft Dungeons Ultimate Guide: Everything you need to know
Minecraft Dungeons is here, and it's time to run through everything you need to know about the game.
Teams is raising the bar to 1,000 participants in interactive meetings
Microsoft Teams will soon give users the ability to hold massive interactive meetings. The company is upping the participant limit of interactive meetings to 1,000. Further, presentations will soon be able to hold up to 20,000 viewers.
10 must-have apps for any new PC
You just purchased a new PC and set it up, and now you're looking for some great apps. Look no further. These are the best apps for your new Windows 10 PC.