A small, handy update is now rolling out to Microsoft To-Do for Windows 10, bringing with it some new sorting options for your smart lists. In the update, you'll find new options to hide empty smart lists, theme colors for your "Planned" smart list, and other, more minor tweaks.
Of course, this update also brings the usual smattering of general performance improvements. Here's a full look at what's new in Microsoft To-Do:
- If you found that your Planned smart list seemed a bit out of sorts, we apologize for the confusion. We've got it all, well, sorted with this update.
- Use theme colors to keep your lists organised? Then you'll be happy to know that you can now add themes to your Planned smart list.
- We've also added the option to automatically hide your empty smart lists, so you won't see an empty Planned or Important list in the sidebar.
- Likewise, your smart lists can be hidden from the context menu.
- We've also continued to improve our performance and sync.
Each of these tweaks can be found in Microsoft To-Do version 1.43.13131.0, available now via the Microsoft Store.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Destiny 2 beginner's guide: How to get into Destiny in 2020
Destiny 2 and all of its expansions are now available through Xbox Game Pass, but it's quite a daunting title to dive into. Here's a detailed guide on everything you should know (and do) in order to properly jump in.
5 Xbox Game Studios and Bethesda crossovers we'd love to see
Now that Microsoft has acquired ZeniMax Media, it's now very possible for crossovers to occur between Xbox and Bethesda franchises. Here are some of the ones we want to see the most.
Windows 10 preview build 20221 now rolling out to the Insider Dev Channel
Another week, another Windows 10 Insider Preview build for those in the Dev Channel to get their hands on. Today's build is 20221, and features a notable change to the taskbar that makes it easy to create a Meet Now session in Skype.
Make the most of your Surface Pen and Slim Pen with these awesome apps
To really maximize the ability of the Surface Pen and Slim Pen, there are some essential apps you should check out. We've rounded up the best right here for a variety of purposes.