A small, handy update is now rolling out to Microsoft To-Do for Windows 10, bringing with it some new sorting options for your smart lists. In the update, you'll find new options to hide empty smart lists, theme colors for your "Planned" smart list, and other, more minor tweaks.
Of course, this update also brings the usual smattering of general performance improvements. Here's a full look at what's new in Microsoft To-Do:
- If you found that your Planned smart list seemed a bit out of sorts, we apologize for the confusion. We've got it all, well, sorted with this update.
- Use theme colors to keep your lists organised? Then you'll be happy to know that you can now add themes to your Planned smart list.
- We've also added the option to automatically hide your empty smart lists, so you won't see an empty Planned or Important list in the sidebar.
- Likewise, your smart lists can be hidden from the context menu.
- We've also continued to improve our performance and sync.
Each of these tweaks can be found in Microsoft To-Do version 1.43.13131.0, available now via the Microsoft Store.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Surface, Windows won't hit revenue guidance due to coronavirus
As the effects of the coronavirus are felt throughout the world, Microsoft warned today that it won't meet its expectations for its Surface and Windows revenues when it reports its next quarterly earnings.
Microsoft Edge's Surf game splashes into the Dev channel
Now you can get your Surf on in the Microsoft Edge Dev channel. The latest update brings the Easter egg to Dev channel testers, along with a tweak that lets you add the share button next to the address bar and more.
NBA 2K21: Everything you need to know
The NBA 2K series is a perennial favorite for good reason, and expected to elevate its game on next-gen consoles with NBA 2K21, we fill you in on everything you need to know.
Need to grab some audio from YouTube? These converters have you covered
YouTube is an excellent source for music, podcasts, and other audio. The tools in this collection will help you convert content from YouTube into MP3 files you can use anywhere.