The Remote Desktop app for Windows Phone is an incredibly powerful tool, but that doesn't mean that it couldn't use some improvement and Microsoft is hoping to get some user feedback to improve the experience. Building on its campaigns with other products, Microsoft is using the User Voice site to take in feature requests and bug reports on the app, with the aim of improving it in ways that users will appreciate.
You can get in on the discussion and help influence the next versions of Remote Desktop at the link below. You can also find the rest of the ongoing User Voice sites for other Microsoft products here as well.
Official Microsoft User Voice forums
- Remote Desktop User Voice — remotedesktop.uservoice.com
- Xbox User Voice – xbox.uservoice.com
- Windows Phone User Voice – windowsphone.uservoice.com
- Visual Studio User Voice – visualstudio.uservoice.com
- Xbox Music User Voice – xboxmusic.uservoice.com
- Xbox Video User Voice – xboxvideo.uservoice.com
- WPDev User Voice – wpdev.uservoice.com
- WP Facebook User Voice – wpfacebook.uservoice.com
- Cortana User Voice – cortana.uservoice.com
So make your voice heard and use these sites!
Source: MSDN Blog
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.